Grab the last few apartments at three of our unique villages
Purchase a selected apartment at Pinesong, The Poynton or Greenwich Gardens villages and receive a $25k cash back. This offer won’t last long so book an appointment with one of our friendly sales executives below.
Pinesong 66 Avonleigh Road, Green Bay – Allan Kay 021 343 414
The Poynton 142 Shakespeare Rd, Takapuna – Suzee Janis 027 218 7985
Greenwich Gardens 5 Greenwich Way, Unsworth Heights – Adelina Dantas or
Nicola 0800 990 039
Terms & Conditions of $25k Cashback Offer
This offer entitles our new customers to $25,000 to be credited on settlement of the purchase of an occupation right agreement of a 2-bedroom apartment for the Kowhai Building at Greenwich Gardens, selected apartments at Manukau building in Pinesong and selected 2-bedroom apartments at The Poynton.
By participating in this offer, the new customer agrees to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- This offer entitles our new customers to $25,000 to be credited on settlement of the purchase of an occupation right agreement of an independent living unit
- Applications for this offer open from 1 August 2019
- To be eligible for this offer, new applications for an independent living unit must be completed by 30 September 2019 and must settle on or before 20 December 2019
- The $25,000 offer will be credited to the customer’s settlement statement on purchase of the occupation right agreement of an independent living unit
- This offer is not transferable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer
- This offer does not apply to serviced apartment or care beds and does not apply transfers to or within the village itself
Purchase of an Occupation Right Agreement is secured by a first ranking mortgage in favour of the statutory supervisor on behalf of the residents.
Your personal information will be used for the purpose of providing you with information about Metlifecare and will not be given to any third parties or used for any other purposes.