Decadent chocolate brownie
31 August 2023
225g cocoa powder
900g caster sugar
225 corn flour
Pinch of salt
20ml vanilla essence
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 150°C
- Melt butter and combine with cocoa powder
- In a separate bowl, mix together caster sugar, corn flour and salt. Once combined, add eggs and vanilla essence
- Combine all ingredients. Add nuts and chocolate chips
- Put into a greased and baking paper lined tray and bake for 1.5 hours. Can also add a sprinkle of raspberries on top before baking - adds an extra zing!
- Cut into squares and enjoy it warm with some ice cream or a cup of tea.