Delectable Lemon Cheesecake
13 December 2022
For the sweet-toothed among us, Greenwich Gardens’ Food Services Manager, Guriqbal Singh, shares his delectable lemon cheesecake recipe for your tasting pleasure. A decadent bite with a citrus zing, enjoy!
- 200g biscuit crumbs
- 80g melted butter
- 300g cream
- 500g cream cheese
- ½ Cup icing sugar
- 85g lemon flavoured jelly
- ¾ cup boiling water
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 50g lemon flavoured jelly
- ½ Cup boiling water
- 60g lemon curd
Mix well and press into loose bottom cake tin and put it in fridge.
- Whisk cream to a thick consistency and put it aside.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar and whisk, insuring there are no lumps.
- Add the jelly liquid and whisk for 30 – 40 seconds.
- Add whipped cream to the mix and whisk for a further 30 – 40 seconds.
- Pour the mix into the prepared cake tin and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Mix all topping ingredients well and pour on top of the cheesecake.
- Let it set overnight.