Grilled fish with pineapple salsa
09 October 2023
Prep: 15 min Cook: 10 min Serves: 4 portions
• 600g skinless white fish fillets
• Salt to taste
• Lemon pepper to taste
• 2 tsp oil
• Butter knob (around 1 to 2 tbps of butter)
• ½ pineapple fresh, peeled, cored and finely diced
• ½ cup coriander leaves finely chopped
• ½ red capsicum, cored, very finely chopped
• ½ small red onion, finely diced
• 2 limes, juiced
Pat fish dry with paper towels, remove any remaining scales. Sprinkle salt and lemon pepper to taste. Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add butter and cook the fish in batches for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cooked through and golden. Add a little extra oil to pan between batches if needed.
In a bowl combine pineapple, capsicum, coriander, red onion diced, and the lime juice. Let it sit for 15 minutes to allow flavours to infuse. Plate the fish, garnishing with the pineapple salsa. Serve with mashed potatoes and your favourite veggies.