In the heart of Hobsonville Point
We hand pick our village locations to ensure residents have the best of both worlds – idyllic and relaxing retirement living that’s also close to local amenities. The site for our Orion Point village is in the heart of Hobsonville and boasts outstanding views of the water from its cliff-top location. It will also be a stone’s throw away from local shops and a short drive from Upper Harbour Highway. Hobsonville is fast becoming one of Auckland’s most desirable suburbs with it’s easy access to motorways and ferry.
A place to call home. A place to live the life you choose.
The Orion Point village is planned to provide total freedom, backed by round the clock security and a full continuum of care for peace of mind living. Residents will also enjoy all the benefits of living in your own home without the hassle of maintenance as we will take care of all external maintenance, including ground, gardens and cleaning gutters. The low density design will maximise access to the waterfront and enjoyment of the seaside location. This village will also have all the benefits that come with a Metlifecare retirement village, for more information on our assurances click here.
Read the latest press releases for this village:
To register your interest for this exciting opportunity please email email@example.com
Location Panoramic View
Features and Amenities
- Easy flat walk to Catanlina Bay market
- Cafes, restuarants and bars
- Beautiful on site Wellness Centre including large heated and covered swimming pool and spa
- Gym, consulting rooms, salon, yoga and tai chi space
- Large terrace with indoor outdoor flow to panoramic harbour views
- Dining room and shared lounges
- Stylish Café/ Bar and dinning servery
- Proximity to Hobsonville Pt, boardwalk, ferry
- Boathouse pavilion
- Bowling green, Croquet lawn and Petanque court
- Cinema room, Library, Billiards tables
Earthworks are complete and we are currently waiting to receive resource consent. Infrastructure and civil works will begin as soon a consent is granted which we anticipate will be completed by the end of 2020. Building is anticipated to start early 2021 for village opening round the end of 2021.