Care & Support
The best care for any situation.
We deliver peace of mind, by providing you with the care and support you need.
At Palmerston North Village, we offer a number of service packages, allowing you to choose the level of care and support that best suits your needs.
Our service packages are tailor-made to your requirements – we take the time to sit down and talk you through all the options available to work out what is right for you, now and in the future.
Available services include:
- 24-hour emergency call system
- cleaning and laundry services
- companion care
- hospital and rest home care
- household chores assistance
- meals provided by arrangement
- medication management
- personal care
- professional nursing services
- respite apartment for short term stay
- wellness checks
For more information on our care packages, please contact us. We welcome your enquiry.
- Our village is a member of the Retirement Village Association.
- All our non-regulated care workers, such as care givers, have access to Aged Care Education training programmes ensuring they are current in the aged care sector.
- All our nursing staff are registered as per requirements of NZ Nursing Council and hold a current Practicing Certificate to deliver the best possible service to our residents.
- Our Care Facilities have a Certificate of Compliance from the Ministry of Health ensuring we comply with their high standards of service.
- Metlifecare has contracts with the local District Health Boards to provide the best care for our residents.