Greenwich Gardens is a premium retirement village on the North Shore of Auckland. Currently, Greenwich Gardens is home to residents enjoying independent living in villas and apartments and once complete this retirement village will offer a full continuum of care with care apartments and a care home.
We have just released a new set of apartment floor plans, some of these will get the best sun in the village and are close to the community centre.
For more information on this upmarket retirement living, phone Adelina on (09) 444 4011
Greenwich Gardens receives a 6 Homestar rating
Did you know that Greenwich Gardens and Metlifecare’s The Orchards are the only two retirement villages in the country to achieve a Homestar Built rating? They offer double the efficiency and sustainability than a standard New Zealand home which means our residents enjoy warmer homes that cost significantly less to run.
Key sustainability features of Greenwich Gardens retirement village includes:
- A higher level of insulation including under-slab and slab-edge insulation for cooler summers and warmer winters
- Some Energy Star-rated appliances
- Double glazing on windows for insulation and noise reduction
- Power saving LED lighting thoughout
- Recycling, composting and vegetable plots for residents
- Solar heating