Greenwich Gardens is a premium retirement village on the North Shore of Auckland. A home to residents enjoying independent living in villas and apartments, as well as offering a full continuum of care with supported living apartments and a care home.
For more information on our upmarket retirement living, phone Adelina on (09) 444 4011
Greenwich Gardens receives a 6 Homestar rating
Did you know that Greenwich Gardens and Metlifecare’s The Orchards are the only two retirement villages in the country to achieve a Homestar Built rating? They offer double the efficiency and sustainability than a standard New Zealand home which means our residents enjoy warmer homes that cost significantly less to run.
Key sustainability features of Greenwich Gardens retirement village includes:
- A higher level of insulation including under-slab and slab-edge insulation for cooler summers and warmer winters
- Some Energy Star-rated appliances
- Double glazing on windows for insulation and noise reduction
- Power saving LED lighting thoughout
- Recycling, composting and vegetable plots for residents
- Solar heating